1×3 REVIEWS – 1 book, 3 reviews. Get each club member’s take on the same book.
- Vinegar Girl, by Anne Tyler
- The Bear and the Nightingale, by Katherine Arden
- Serafina and the Splintered Heart, by Robert Beatty
AUTHOR INTERVIEWS – Exclusive interviews conducted with authors of some of our recent reads.
- Alice Ozma, author of The Reading Promise
- Robert Beatty, author of Serafina and the Black Cloak
- Hannah Anderson, author of Humble Roots
- Michelle Berg Radford, illustrator of Humble Roots
- Champ Thornton, author of The Radical Book for Kids
LIT TIPS – Reading and writing tips – that we’ve mastered, haven’t mastered, and some in-between.
- Book Sticker Removal
- Keeping a Reading List
- Book – Chocolate Pairings
- Reading Challenge Tips – Megan
- Tips for Reading More this Year – Natalie
REVIEWCIPES – A review accompanied by a corresponding recipe
- 44 Scotland Street Series and an Earl Grey Latte
- Books & Bites: Favorite Christmas stories & recipes
- The Sunday Philosophy Club, Chance Developments, and Scottish Shortbread
ROAD LESS TRAVELED – Posts about our own personal literary trips across the country and around the world.
TOP FIVE FAVES – Quick lists of each member’s five favorites in a certain field or genre.
- School Edition (books we found and loved in school)
- Favorite Love Stories
- Books & Bites: Favorite Christmas Stories & Recipes
- Summer “Beach Read” recommendations 2017
- Children’s Book Week Favorites
- World Book Day – “Must Read” list
- Picture Books for Kids
- Natalie’s Top 4 Faves of 2017